Fackelmann's sustainable bar pestle Fair is perfect for preparing fresh lemonades and delicious cocktails.Â The attractive pestle made of FSCâ„¢-certified beech wood (22 cm) is comfortable and light to hold thanks to its good workmanship.Â The sharply milled prongs on the underside ensure that the fruit is not only crushed, but also cut slightly, allowing the pulp and juice to be optimally released and processed.Â After use, the bar muddler can be easily cleaned by hand.Â Whether on warm summer days or for boisterous parties, the Fackelmann bar muddler completes any cocktail set-up and helps you to conjure up delicious lemonades, caipirinhas, Moscow mules and many other (non-alcoholic) cocktails for yourself and your guests in no time at all.
- Â Fackelmann's Fair bar pestle for processing limes, lemons and other fruits for cocktails, lemonades and much more
- Made from 100% FSCâ„¢-certified beech wood
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and attractive
- Sharp milled teeth for effective handling
- With ergonomically shaped handle
- High-quality processing for a pleasant feel
- Easy cleaning by hand