Emile Henry Salt Pig (Argile)
During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, this ceramic is even used in restaurants! A dish or stew-pot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+270°C/-20°C). Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
An original tool to keep on your countertop, our salt pig enables you to add salt to your dishes quickly and easily. Its non-glazed interior stops your sea salt from sticking together and forming a crusty top.
- Length / Diameter HT - cm 12,7
- Height without VAT - cm 13,5
- Total capacity - L 0.28
- Length / Diameter INT - cm 8,9
- Height INT - cm 12.8
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick surface
- Maximum temperature - ° C 270
- Low Temperature - ° C -20
- Product Weight - KG 0.43
- HR® ceramic
- Compatible Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ceramics free of lead, cadmium and nickel
- 10 years warranty